05 August, 2012

Fremont HS students to create the duct tape prom dress



Plain City, Utah - a Fremont high school students to design and manufacture of completely detached from the duct tape prom dress, won a scholarship 1.


Sheridan Moore duck brand tape 25, spent 45 hours to create a prom dress and matching suit at the ball "stuck" Competition Section.

Sheridan's clothes have won her some scholarship money, and on the spot in the top ten. If she was the largest number of votes, Sheridan will win even more money on College.



Sheridan said her full-length silver gown, complete about 200 tapes flower, really heavy, difficult to maintain.

"This is a super hot, this is heavy. This is a very difficult to walk, because I do not have very far to move my legs, my legs do all the work at the bottom of it so that I have good posture, I think, "she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Prom Magics Like